|

Almost 15 thousand people has moved to a new apartment dilapidated houses

Nizhny Novgorod Governor Valery Shantsev at the ceremony of the keys from flats in a new three-storey house

© Press-service of the government of Nizhny Novgorod region

Almost 15 thousand inhabitants of emergency houses in Nizhny Novgorod moved to a new apartment, the press service of the government of Nizhny Novgorod region.

This region completes the program of resettlement of residents from houses, recognized emergency until 2012, and moves to a new phase on 1 January 2019.

“We are finishing the next, fourth, phase of the program. Now resettled almost all of the citizens, whose apartments and homes were in disrepair before January 1, 2012”, – said the Governor Valery Shantsev.

According to the head of the region, another 1,000 people will need a change of housing. “This task is feasible, so we will connect the municipalities to the residents to give a comfortable and comfortable housing”, – he said.

As the Minister said construction of the region Alexey Cheese, to resettle 15 thousand people, was built 550 apartment buildings. In 2017, the program commissioned in 86 houses.

By the end of 2016 Nizhny Novgorod region entered the TOP-5 regions of the Volga Federal district by housing construction in operation. Over the past year in the region was commissioned 1 271,7 thousand square meters of housing, including in Nizhny Novgorod – 453 thousand sq. m. According to the Ministry of construction region in Russia there is a tendency of drop of activity in the market of housing under construction. According to Rosstat, housing construction in Russia to 2016 fell by 6.5% compared with the figure of 2015. In the Nizhny Novgorod region the fall of no, the plan last year was fulfilled by 101%.

Leave a comment

Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand: