Cinnamon will bring many benefits to your body
Cinnamon is a versatile spice, it can be added to dishes and also used in the treatment of various diseases.
This spice is indeed versatile – we add it to coffee and tea, mulled wine, compotes, fruit juices, brioches, cakes and biscuits.
Of course, we are talking about cinnamon.
However, if only the sweet scent of cinnamon owes its popularity? Is it worth adding this spice to your dishes.
1. Helps with dysbiosis. Cinnamon is added to tea, helps reduce the phenomena of dyspepsia, in particular, get rid of bloating.
2. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties, cinnamon can be used in fungal diseases. Moreover, cinnamon is well established even in the fight against head lice.
3. Excellent remedy for colds is a mixture of 1 teaspoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, to which should be twice a day for three days.
4 . Cinnamon has the property to accelerate the metabolism and regulate the kidneys, which allows to get rid of excess weight.
5. According to recent studies, cinnamon reduces blood glucose by increasing insulin sensitivity and slowing down the absorption of carbohydrates in the small intestine.
6. Cinnamon oil is a powerful antiseptic and antioxidant and reduces the secretion of the sebaceous glands, thus preventing contamination of the pores. That is why cinnamon should be added to masks and scrubs for the face.