|

In Uzbekistan, three people died trying to get the phone out of the toilet

Photo: ca-news.org People are unable to get to the surface

Upon the death of the people under investigation .

Three people were killed in Namangan region of Uzbekistan, poisoned by vapors of fecal gases in a cesspool of a private house, the press service of the emergencies Ministry of the Republic.

According to authorities, a resident of the Yangikurgan district hired two men to get the mobile phone that fell into the cesspool. Down there, they fainted and are unable to get to the surface.

To provide assistance to the victims of the landlady called a doctor, who when descending into the pit also lost consciousness.

“As a result, two employees died at the scene, and the doctor died on the way to a local hospital”, – is spoken in the message.

It is noted that the cause of death was asphyxia from lack of oxygen in the inhaled air containing a mixture of fecal gases.

At the moment, the fact of death of people under investigation.

As reported Корреспондент.netin June 2016, in Cherkasy during the cleaning of the sump, three people were killed.

State of emergency in Kiev: two workers suffocated in the sewers

Leave a comment

Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand: