|

McGregor said that the fight against Mayweather could take place in September

Conor McGregor

© AP Photo/Julio Cortez, File

MOSCOW, March 20. /TASS/. The famous Irish fighter of the mixed style Conor McGregor could fight against American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. in September. The words of McGregor leads portal Lance.

Earlier 40-year-old Mayweather announced the resumption of a career to match with McGregor. Later the information appeared that the battle athletes according to the rules of Boxing will be held June 10 in Las Vegas.

“September is exactly what I mean. This month, we are close to agreement about this,” said 28-year-old Irishman.

Mayweather, who is the highest paid boxer of all time, won on a professional ring 49 wins (26 by knockout) and has not suffered a single defeat. He became world champion in five weight categories American is also bronze medalist of the Olympic games in 1996 . For the fight with Filipino Manny Pacquiao, which took place on 2 may 2015, Mayweather earned a record fee in Boxing history – $210 million

On account of the Irish 23 match in mixed martial arts, 20 wins (17 by knockout) and three defeats. The first title of champion of the ultimate fighting championship he won in 2015. For the fight with Nate Diaz on 20 August last year, the Irishman received a record fee in the history of the organization – about $3 million.

Leave a comment

Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand:

levitra online