Two military clashes between ATO forces and DRG occurred in Mariupol direction
In the Donetsk region in the direction of Mariupol on Friday evening, there were two military clashes between ATO forces and sabotage-reconnaissance and militant groups (DRG), reported at the headquarters of the ATO.
So, according to the press center of staff ATO, released Saturday on the official Facebook page, yesterday in 21:07 in the direction of the settlement Trudovsky fighters fired at positions of the Ukrainian divisions from a heavy machine gun and AGS. In all there were eight breaks.
“Under cover of fire towards the Ukrainian military moved the enemy dig up to 7 people, but under the pressure of the fire of our soldiers, the militants were forced to retreat. After a few minutes of Ukrainian observers found another exit DRG opponent. The command of the Ukrainian forces decided to block the saboteurs forces reserve groups, which had been fighting with a group of illegal armed formations”, – is told in the message .
According to the headquarters ATO, as a result of collision one gunman was fatally wounded. The rest of the commandos departed in an unknown direction.
“The body of a dead insurgent was evacuated by the Ukrainian military. When it found documents proving his involvement in illegal armed formations”, – is told in the message.
In addition, on the same day at 21:07 was carried out DRG enemy in the direction of the village of Petrovskoe.
“Three-minute reconnaissance of the enemy group numbering 5 people started shelling Ukrainian positions. After its approximation to the distance of the effective fire damage on saboteurs of the enemy opened fire from small arms. The result of the impact of fire by the Ukrainian forces, reconnaissance groups of the enemy withdrew in the direction of the village of Petrovskoe. The militants suffered losses”, – is told in the message.
Among the Ukrainian military losses isn’t present, reported at the headquarters of the ATO.